My family photography sessions aren’t just a photoshoot. They’re not stuffy-looking images that merely capture a few faces, frozen in time, and set against a beach backdrop. Oh, and they’re definitely not the kind that you’re dragging your sister along to, trying to convince her the whole time that it’ll only take 30 minutes and that her lipstick looks perfect. My family sessions are natural, shared experiences. Please get in touch to learn more. I want to hear all about your family and set up the best session for your family’s unique composition and personality.
All family sessions include:
* Online Sharing Gallery with all images available for viewing and sharing
* Master download link including retouched, color balanced, digital images, without watermarks, free for you to use, print, and post
*What is a Documentary session?
Documentary sessions essentially aim to capture families going about their every-day routine, in order to capture the true dynamic and personality of the family. With these sessions, there are no matching sweaters, cheesy posing, or a random pretty park in the background of all of your photos (because let’s be honest, when do you actually go to park all dolled up with your family??).
I work my Documentary sessions in the same way that I would a wedding — with very little direction or posing and a lot of focus on interactions and story-telling. Documentary sessions almost always take place in your home. Not a clean, white, photo studio, and not a perfectly-manicured park, but your home, a space that’s very meaningful to you and your family. Whether your home is small and cluttered, or spacious and clean, I’m used to working in all sorts of environments and places. At the end of the day, I want to be able to capture you and your family being yourselves.
For the shorter Documentary activity sessions, here are some activity suggestions:
* Bake or cook something together – breakfast, dinner, cookies, etc.
* Play in the backyard together, rake the lawn, plant some flowers
* Play a family game – cards, a board game, even video games
* Go to the zoo
* Go fishing
* Go to the beach, build sand castles, go swimming
* Invite the grandparents over and prepare a big family dinner
* Make some art together — pull out the art supplies and draw/paint together at the kitchen table
* Sports — shoot some hoops in your driveway, bust out the hula hoops, play catch together
These pricings are perfect for headshots, boudoir sessions, test packages, actor headshots, and more! For children and families, please see my family pricing above.
All sessions include:
* An online proofing gallery with all images available for viewing and selection
* Digital images of your choice, retouched and color balanced, without watermarks, free for you to use and post.
* $95 Basic Portrait Pricing only available for sessions taking place within the city of Fort Lauderdale. Add a $25 flat travel fee for sessions taking place outside of Fort Lauderdale (up to 20 miles away).
Travel is included for all other sessions.